Oinousses Educational Complex
The complex was built in 1954. It was exclusively funded by Diamantis and Kalliopi Patera’s offsprings in loving memory of their parents.
The facilities house the Junior High School, the General Upper Secondary School and the Vocational Upper Secondary School
Oinousses football field;
a donation by Ioannis Laimos.
Oinousses Model Boarding School
The complex was built in 1954. It was exclusively funded by Diamantis and Kalliopi Patera’s offsprings in loving memory of their parents.
The Boarding School has been operating within the facilities of the complex since 1972, providing accommodation to high-school and junior high-school students, although priority is given to the vocational high-school students.
Merchant Marine Academy (MMA) of Oinousses
The Academy has been operating since 1958 as a Boarding School for students enrolled in the Marine Junior High School. The expenses for its construction were borne by the Federation of Shipping and Education of Oinousses.
In 1965, the Academy facilities were given to the Ministry of Merchant Marine, allowing for the housing of the MMA of Oinousses, still operating today.